Class of 2016's Project
Before Applying for the NCCCLP
Because NCCCLP is a dynamic and experiential program, please consider the following information before applying to program.
- Review the NCCCLP program brochure so you will fully understand the program's purpose, outcomes, and other information.
- Be sure to review the Retreat Calendar in the brochure so that you plan to attend all sessions.
- Review the program expectations below:
- Verify that you will be able to attend the five retreats. Much of our work is done in teams and your punctual presence is highly valued and needed by your team members.
- The retreats are two day, one night events and most of the hours are filled with important learning experiences. Plan accordingly to be able to participate in all activities.
- Hotels have blocked rooms at state rates for the five retreats. It is your responsibility to contact hotels by the reservation date to secure your room and to make arrangements with your community college for lodging payment for the December, January, and March retreats.
- While there is scheduled time for teams to work together during the retreats, a lot of work is completed on your own time. Be prepared to communicate and work with your team members between retreats.
- Self-study is a critical part of your leadership learning experience. Homework is assigned and should be completed on time.
- Realize that, if you are selected to participate, your learning will be rewarded by your hard work and commitment to the program.
- Complete the NCCCLP application. All applications must be signed by your college president and your supervisor. Please email it to Margaret Annunziata, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 9, 2016.
- All applications will be acknowledged by email, and all applicants will be notified of their status by September 18, 2016.
- If you have questions about your application, please contact Margaret Annunziata, Director, at email@example.com or (336-816-0360)
Director, Margaret Annunziata and problem solving exercise